Annual General Meeting and stash busting sale
The doors open at 6:30 pm. PLEASE no early birds!!!!
The Stash Busting Sale will begin when people have set up their tables shortly AFTER 6:30. Members are responsible for their own items and sales. All unsold items must be taken away at the end of the evening.
Business meeting begins at 7:30. The Annual General Meeting will include
- Approval of Minutes from the AGM June 2018
- Approval of Financial Report for 2018-19
- Presentation, discussion and vote on two resolutions to change our Rules & Regulations (see your May or June newsletter for details)
- Election of Directors & Committee Chairs for 2019-20 (see your June newsletter for the current slate of candidates – additional volunteers are welcome!)
Show & tell will round out the evening.
Join in to share your skills and meet other members. Bring your spinning, knitting, baskets to work on. Bring your questions – we will all pitch in to help you answer them. This is an informal time to get to know each other and share our knowledge and interests.
Come and share your knowledge about Chemical Dyes. We will not be doing any dyeing but bring your examples of dyeing – fabric, fleece or yarn.
Community Living Victoria, 3861 Cedar Hill Cross Road, Victoria
- The Natural Dye Interest Group will have an informal meeting during the Drop-in to share experiments from the past month.
This class is intended to be a sampler of weave structures including lace and two-shuttle weavings. This is a ‘round robin’ class, so students will weave samples in the studio on a variety of looms during class time. Directions to Sunhill Orchard Studio will be supplied to registered students.
Dates: September 22, 29, October 6, 20, and 27, 2019 (Sunday afternoons) 1:00 to 4:00 pm
Minimum 3 students, Maximum 9 students.
Cost: Members $335 / Non-members $385 (includes materials)
Workshop application available on the Guild website under ‘Forms’. Please complete and submit