Scholarships are available for members wanting to attend workshops that will enhance existing skills or teach new skills related to weaving, spinning and other fibre craft.
To be eligible for a scholarship the applicant must:
- be a member in good standing and may have any level of expertise
- fill in the application form below and submit it to the Scholarship Chair(s)
- intend to use monies for learning fibre related skills
- if successful, agree to having their name in the newsletter and at the monthly general meeting
- if successful, share their learning experience by presenting at Show & Tell, giving a slideshow or lecture, donating an item to the Guild, or some other appropriate service to the guild as determined by the committee.
- Financial need is not a consideration.
Application Form: https://form.jotform.com/70027706444250