Where: Esquimalt Gorge Park, 1070 Tillicum Rd
Location in the park: red picnic tables area (see photo) close to the main public parking lot and beside the new Esquimalt Gorge Pavilion
When: Sunday August 7, 2022 from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
No registration, and no registration fee. Just show up!
We will gather together in the beautiful Esquimalt Gorge Park. Bring your own brown-bag lunch, chair, hat, jacket/sweater and spinning wheel and enjoy some time spinning outside and visiting with other spinners.
* Lunch, water, tea and coffee and snacks will not be provided
* Vendors will not be present
* No kitchen facilities available
There’s lots of parking close by. You can sit in the sun or shade and washrooms are available for our use. If you need a break from spinning take a stroll in the Japanese Gardens.
AND there will be “door” prizes with thanks to the following – for their donations
- Chaotic Fibres Chaoticfibres.com
- Fibre Arts TLCfibrearts.com
- Jill’s Fibres https://jillsfibres.ca/
- Knotty by Nature https://www.kbnfibres.ca/