Have fun, enjoy food and get to know fellow guild members!
Please invite your partners and friends to join us.
When: Thursday, December 6, 6:30 – 8:30
Where: Gordon Head Lawn Bowling Club, 4105 Lambrick Way (Beside Gordon Head Recreation Centre)
What to bring:
Food to share (sweet or savory) in a dish ready to serve with serving utensils.
Your table setting: cutlery, plates, glasses, mugs, table cloth/place setting/napkins, good spirits (We DO NOT do dishes, so everyone brings dishes and takes them away at the end of the evening.)
Evening activities: decorate your table, show off your own creations; social mixer activities and games (bring you own favorite game); prizes
Collection: Donations for Sandy Merriman House. Suggested items:
- Towels – all sizes (don’t have to be new)
- Tampons and sanitary pads – all sizes/shapes
- Knitted hats, mittens and scarves – for women
- Underwear and socks – NEW –all sizes
- Personal hygiene items: toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo and conditioner, make-up, nail clippers, emery board
- Nail polish is very popular!
- Non-perishable food items: canned soups, noodle soup packages, crackers, peanut butter, etc.
We look forward to seeing everyone!