LAST DAY to vote in the May 2022 Spring Challenge until midnight tonight.
May 2022 Show and Tell items submitted for display are now online for your viewing pleasure!
We are now ready to accept online submissions for the Show& Tell display and for the SPRING Challenge. When your photos are ready, head to May 22 Show & Tell page to submit them for the online show. Note: Only entries submitted online will be considered for the People’s Choice Challenge – which has a prize of a one year membership in the Guild!
The May Guild Meeting (7 – 9 pm, Tuesday, May 17) at St. Luke’s Church Hall (3821 Cedar Hill Cross Road) is a Show ‘n’ Tell and Challenge of fibre creations made during the Pandemic. We are going to attempt a hybrid meeting in that we will have a concurrent zoom link set up for at least announcements. We don’t know how well a hybrid set-up will work for the Show ‘n’ Tell, but we’ll give it a try! Photos of all entries will be displayed in the following week on the website, with voting enabled for People’s Choice for the Challenge.
- Any fibre creation made during the Pandemic can be entered into the Show ‘n’ Tell.
- Any fibre creation made during the Pandemic with the theme of Spring can be entered into the Challenge.
- There are no limits on numbers of entries, and the same items can be entered into both the Challenge and the Show ‘n’ Tell.
- Each entry (even those shown in person during the live event) should have a photograph taken of it. Instructions for submitting the photos are available on the website: https://vhwsg.ca/activities/show-tell/show-tell-may-2022/
- There will be voting through the website for People’s Choice for the Challenge. Voting will occur during the week of May 25– 31. The prize will be a one-year membership in the guild.